Today, Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis announced bonus money and prizes provided by Camping World for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series 2021 season:
- The winner of tonight‘s NextEra Energy 250 will be awarded a $25k driver bonus and $25k road crew bonus.
- The team leading the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series driver championship points standings after the Kansas Speedway race will receive a $50k road crew bonus.
- The team leading the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series driver championship points standings after the Knoxville Raceway race will receive a $75k road crew bonus.
At the end of the 2021 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series season:
- Camping World will award the team (i.e. single entry) that leads the most laps during the season with a $50k driver bonus and a $25k road crew bonus.
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series championship driver will receive an electric pickup truck AND a Lordstown electric (Class E) RV.
Additionally, Camping World will tap into a $100k fund for incremental bonuses or team needs throughout the season.
Camping World requests if a Truck Series team or driver needs help securing sponsorships or has interest in in exploring B2B opportunities on behalf of a potential/renewing partner to reach out to NASCAR (CampingWorldTrucks@nascar.com).
— NASCAR —