Formula One Weather
Forecast Discussion & Updates
A ridge of high pressure will extend across the region Friday, bringing mostly sunny skies and hot temperatures. By Saturday morning, a complex low-pressure system over the North Sea is expected to bring a shortwave trough across Hungary, yielding a chance for showers & storms through most of the day.
By Sunday, that system is forecast to rapidly move east. The next low-pressure center is expected to develop over the western Mediterranean Sea Saturday, moving into central Europe by Sunday. With the system moving west of the region, I am introducing a risk of showers & storms for Sunday.
Fri Jul 30: Partly cloudy, light & variable winds, 34/20 (93°F/68°F)
Sat Jul 31: Cloudy, showers & isolated t-storms, west winds, 6-12 kph (4-8 mph), 29/20 (84°F/68°F)
Sun Aug 1: Variably cloudy, chance of showers & storms, southerly winds, (10-15 mph), 32/20, 16-24 kph (89°F/68°F)
- There’s A Michael Schumacher Documentary Coming To Netflix This September July 30, 2021
- WTF1 Partners With REVV Motorsport July 30, 2021
- Red Bull’s Request To Get Hamilton’s Silverstone Penalty Reviewed Has Been Thrown Out By The Stewards July 29, 2021
- Sebastian Vettel Was Very Complimentary Of Alonso On His 40th Birthday July 29, 2021
- Nyck de Vries Addresses The Rumours Of A Williams F1 Seat In 2022 July 29, 2021