Formula One Weather
Forecast Discussion & Updates
Gran Premio de España 2022 – Circuit de Catalunya, Barcelona, May 2022
Fri, May 20 – Mostly sunny, southerly winds, 8-14 kph (5-10 mph), 26/18 (78°F/64°F),
Sat, May 21 – Mostly sunny, southerly winds, 10-16 kph (5-10 mph), 28/18 (83°F/64°F),
Sun, May 22 – Partly cloudy, SW winds, 15-22 kph (5-10 mph), 29/19 (84°F/65°F),
Updated: 18 May 2022, 0515 CEST (17 May 2022, 11:15 PM EDT)
If you are a fan of these forecasts and are already a Patreon supporter, thank you!
If you are a fan of these forecasts and are not a Patreon supporter, please consider subscribing at a monthly rate or save 20% with an annual subscription. Not feeling up to a long-term commitment, please consider a small contribution through Venmo (@Aaron-Studwell) or PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NHRA & IMSA Mark Sweeney
NASCAR & Formula One Aaron Studwell, Ph.D.
- The Last Ten Drivers To Make FP1 Debuts And Where They Are Now May 19, 2022
- Nikita Mazepin Has Revealed His Next Motorsport Plans After F1 May 19, 2022
- There’ll Now Be Two Rookies Behind The Wheel In Barcelona FP1 May 19, 2022
- Parts Of The Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Are Getting A Makeover May 18, 2022
- It Looks Like We’re Getting 22 F1 Races This Season After All May 18, 2022