Formula 1 Weather
Suzuka International Racing Course Weather - Suzuka, JP FORMULA ONE Race Weather
Friday, September 22
Wind W 15 kph (10 mph)
Saturday, September 23
Wind NW 15 kph (10 mph)
Sunday, September 24
Wind SE 15 kph (10 mph)
Forecast Discussion & Updates
Formula One – Japanese GP – Suzuka, Japan
Fri Sep 22 – Morning Showers. High around 28°C (83°F). Low around 21°C (70°F). Winds W 15 kph (10 mph).
Sat Sep 23 – Partly Cloudy. High around 29°C (84°F). Low around 20°C (69°F). Winds NW 15 kph (10 mph).
Sun Sep 24 – Mostly Cloudy. High around 28°C (83°F). Low around 20°C (69°F). Winds SE 15 kph (10 mph)
Formula 1 Lenovo Japanese Grand Prix 2023 – 1:00 AM EDT
A surface low pressure system is forecasted to affect Japan Thursday night into Friday bringing widespread precipitation. Showers will linger into the morning hours. There is a chance for precipitation on Sunday that should hold off overnight into Monday.
Updated: 9/18/23 9:00 PM EDT
IMSA Aaron Gosch (@GoschAaron)
NHRA Elizabeth Ohlemacher (@NHRA_weather)
The Suzuka International Racing Course (鈴鹿国際レーシングコース, Suzuka Kokusai Rēsingu Kōsu), more famously known as the Suzuka Circuit (鈴鹿サーキット, Suzuka Sākitto), is a 5.807 km (3.608 mi) long motorsport race track located in Ino, Suzuka City, Mie Prefecture, Japan and operated by Honda Mobilityland, a subsidiary of Honda Motor Co, Ltd. It has a capacity of 155,000.
- Liam Lawson Would Not Be Happy As A Reserve Driver In 2024 September 21, 2023
- Liam Lawson Names His Biggest Weakness As A Formula 1 Rookie September 20, 2023
- New Piastri-McLaren Deal Agreed, As He Makes Cheeky Reference To Alpine Saga September 20, 2023
- Come And Camp With WTF1 At Silverstone For The 2024 British GP September 19, 2023
- The Tier List – Ranking The 2023 Singapore GP Performances September 19, 2023